The variety of plants built and the clients with whom INNOLOGIC ENGINEERING works is very wide. Here is a list of types of projects:
- Installations for the production of welded tube,
- Fly cutting of the pipe from 10 to 160 m/min,
- Fly cutting of metal sheet (steel and aluminum),
-Textile finishing (raising and shearing),
- Production of lace,
- Sealing and packaging of food products,
- Counting and recognition of vehicles for traffic control systems.
In all these realizations a wide variety of automation technologies are applied, all perfectly integrated between them:
- Development of software for PLC Siemens S7 (KOP, AWL, SCL),
- Software development for PLC Rockwell,
- Software development for PLC Omron,
- Development of software for P.C. under Windows (Visual Studio),
- Design of closed-loop control systems for electric and hydraulic axis,
- Design of relational databases (SQL),
- Design of systems for acquisition and processing of images.